Visualize and Query your BG data in both Tableau and Microsoft Excel
- You can manipulate your BuyerGenomics data at will in Tableau or Microsoft Excel.
- Tableau is an additional resource for our BuyerGenomics users as it is most complimentary to our software. Tableau is mainly a visualization software that allows customized queries from your database and allows you to have great dexterity in terms of querying and visualizing your data.
- You can NOW connect directly to your BuyerGenomics data and also use additional data sources if required. It has a drag and drop interface that is very convenient and visually interactive.
- You can access Tableau Training and Tutorials and an extensive list of resources at http://www.tableau.com/learn/training
- Endai will provide the steps to set up Tableau and connect to MySQL BuyerGenomics database, as per the following explainer video. We will need an official letter or email authorizing a user access to the database prior to giving the required credentials.
Video Link : BuyerGenomics Tableau Demo
- New matching intelligence has been added to assign the right promotion from your marketing history to a unique transaction and customer on a last touch basis, or a custom look back window of your choosing.
- A transaction will be assigned to a single Promotion Channel if the customer has had a transaction within a predetermined time period following a promotion touch. For example, if a customer has had a transaction within 6 weeks of receiving a Catalog, then this specific transaction will have a Catalog channel assigned to it.
- You can customize the period following a promotion touch however if promotion touch windows overlap, the Promotion Channel will be assigned to a transaction on a last touch basis.
- Depending on the promotion history you provide, the files will be reformatted to include the following parameters (which will be added when promo files are uploaded)
- Source - BG, MTE, Google, etc
- Medium - Email, Catalog, Social, etc
- Campaign Name - “Spring 2015”, “Winter Essentials”, etc
- Campaign Content - Creatives, Drop ID
- Campaign Term - List names, Segments name, etc
- Created Date - date when the promotion started or was created, mail date, etc
- Promotion “touch” should be provided in a file that should contain PII information and the date of creation, at a minimum. BG then scans these customers and look up for transactions that happened within the period of time assigned to that specific promotion channel.
- The report will only show transactions assigned to Promotion channels
- You may select a range to find the prospects who responded to your promotions or your existing customers whose purchasing behavior was affected by your promotions!