Click here to go back to the "Instructions for Uploading Your Historical Transactions" article.
Please see attached file at the bottom of this page for field header template. Below are the descriptions of each field.
1. Email* - the email address of the individual who placed the order
2. CustomerID* - your unique customer id of the person who placed the order
3. TransactionID* - your unique identifier for the order
4. TransactionDate* - the date the order was placed.
- Example: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 16:01:07 +0200.
5. Status* - the status of the transaction. Any statuses can be used. You must make sure they are consistent with your convention. If not already standardized, that is all transactions use the same set of statuses, you must standardize your Statuses before uploading. This would only be the case if they have been modified at a point in time over the period that your data was collected.
- For example the file can contain any of the following statuses: Shipped, Cancelled, Returned, In Process.
6. FirstName* - The first name of the person placing the order
7. LastName* - The last name of the person placing the order
8. Total* - The total dollar amount of the order - Total Paid by the customer on the transaction
- Total = Net Price + Tax + Shipping - Discount
9. DiscountAmount* - The discount amount should apply to the whole transaction, not to specific item.
10. Tax - The total tax for the order
11. Shipping - The shipping amount for the order
12. Address1 - The first line of the billing address
13. Address2 - The second line of the billing address
14. City - The city of the billing address
15. State - The state of the billing address
16. Zip - The zip code of the billing address
17. Country - The country of the billing address
18. Phone number - Available phone number and type (mobile, home, work), if any
19. Sku* - The sku (unique identifier) of the item being ordered
20. ItemDescription* - The product description or item name
21. ItemCategory* - The default category for the item
22. Price* - The price for a single quantity of the item
23. Quantity* - How many of the item are being ordered
24. Image - A URL of the image of the item being ordered
25. ItemFeature - An additional product category, or a feature of the item. Item Feature fields can be used as item category fields, or to provide more descriptive information about an item. In the column heading “Feature” can be replaced with real name of the feature like “Color”. For example “ItemColor”. We will support up to 10 features.
26. TransactionChannel - The purchase channel (W: Web or R: Retail Store)
27. PaymentMethod - The different payment methods used by the customers (e.g. V: Visa Card, M: Master card, A: American Express, D: Discover Card, C: COD/Cash, P: Paypal, Y: Apple Pay, W: Google Wallet, G: Giftcard, O: Other)
Click here to go back to the "Instructions for Uploading Your Historical Transactions" article